Skip to content
- Two of our Final Year Projects have been accepted for funding by NGIRI. Congratulations to the team. For further details click on the link http://syslab.khi.nu.edu.pk/news-events/
- Nov 2018: Our paper titled as “A Comparison of Learning Techniques for Android Malware Detection Using Apache Spark” has been accepted by Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. Congratulations to Ms. Lareb Usman.
- Nov 2018: Our paper titled as “Generating Abstractive Summary Using Sequence to Sequence Attention Model” has been accepted by FIT (2018) . Congratulations to Ms. Tooba Siddique.
- Nov 2018: Our paper titled as “Understanding Network Requirements for Smart City Applications: Challenges and Solutions” has been accepted by IEEE IT Professional Journal. Congratulations to Ms. Nausheen Shoaib.
- Nov 2018: Our paper titled as “Health Quest: A Generalized Clinical Decision Support System with Multi-Label Classification” has been accepted by Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences. Congratulations to Mr. Shahzeb
- Aug 2018: Heartiest Congratulations to Dr. Narmeen for her successful Ph.D defense.
- Jun 2018: Our paper titled as “A Comprehensive Course on Big Data for Undergraduate Students” has been accepted by IEEE IPDPS
- Jan 2018: Ms. Tania Iram joined as a PhD. Student