Our lab is equipped with following high performance computing components
- 3 core i7 (24GB RAM) and 2 core i5 (16GB RAM) nodes including server machine.
- Each node comprises of one or two of the following GPU cards.
- GTX 780 (3 cards)
- Tesla K40 (3 cards)
- Titan (1 card)
- Tegra TK1 (8 cards)
- The nodes are connected with FDR (56Gbps) Infiniband Switch through fiber cable.
- Four core i5 Viper machines with 8GB RAM
- 2 Laptops having GPU 1050Ti and 940MX
- UPS and Standby generator
Our lab has following setups and software
- High Speed Networks using RDMA
- MPI Cluster for High Performance Computing
- Spark for big data analytics
- CUDA Aware MPI
- Deep Learning framework (CuDNN, Tensorflow, YOLO and Keras)
Our Research is supported through following collaborators
Amazon BlackBerry Corporation
HEC- PERN NSF/Intel
CRUC Wayne State University
Georgia State University University of Kentucky
Ten Pearls Higher Education Commission